Ormandy Rycroft design and manufacture a comprehensive range of storage calorifiers, semi storage calorifiers, indirect cylinders and buffer vessels to provide a flexible and economic solution for all water heating requirements.
Vessels are designed to the latest British Standards, the Pressure Equipment Directive and Building Regulations, using a variety of materials to suit system pressures and primary mediums.
To complement our stand alone equipment Ormandy Rycroft also provides a total packaged solution comprising all components necessary to comply with relevant standards and legislation.
Storage calorifiers, with high performance tubular heat exchangers, are generally manufactured in solid copper but for high pressure systems copper lined steel vessels are supplied. Stainless steel calorifiers are also available.
- Full range of capacities available
- Vented and unvented systems
- Heat exchanger: “U” tube fully removable for maintenance
- Suitable for all primary mediums – MTHW, LTHW, steam and heat recovery
- Unvented Skid packages with safety devices and expansion vessels
Indirect cylinders are suitable for low pressure systems and include fixed heat exchangers. Our standard multi tube single pass exchangers are hydraulically balanced to provide maximum heating benefit coupled with low pressure drops.
- Indirect cylinders, suitable for primary LTHW water
- Vented and low pressure unvented systems
- Heat exchanger multi tube and coils
- Fixed internal exchanger with bolted tops as an option for maintenance
- Standard material solid copper construction with stainless steel and galvanised steel also available
Ormandy Rycroft manufacture a range of calorifiers for use on solar only systems or in conjunction with the traditional primary heating medium, calorifiers are manufactures with single, dual or triple heat inputs as required, primary heating can be direct or via removable bundle, fixed coil(s) or external plate exchange.
Vessels available in solid copper, copper lined steel, Carbon steel, Galvanized steel, stainless steel and / or duplex stainless steel.
Standard dimensions are available in our storage calorifiers and indirect cylinders catalogues, Alternative sizes and orientations are available on request.Back to products section